March 26, 2009

Best Firefox add-ons I install at setup

(UPDATED on October 9, 2009)

For del.icio.us bookmarks I prefer this.

For IE specific sites! I install IETab.

For download management I prefer Downthemall.

Not so necessary but Pdf Download is a good tool for handling pdf links.

For Gmail, the following add-ons and greasemonkey scripts have been particularly useful for me while using gmail. First install GreaseMonkey and then Better Gmail 2... Then you install this greasemonkey script for hiding the labels with no unread messages. And of course Remember the Milk addon for Gmail .

For twitter I use twitterfox (although I am not a fan of Twitter in any way).

For decerasing the size of my always open tabs like gmail, FaviconizeTab.

For my tasks, Remember the milk for gmail.

TabMixPlus is a must.

Some following tweaks;
browser.tabs.loadDivertedInBackground -> true.

No comments:

Post a Comment